There are just a few things I know for certain.
1. The universe supports me when I take care of myself.
2. It’s my job to take care of me.
(I do this by practicing self-care – meditation, journaling, spending time with supportive community, keeping the focus on myself, reaching out for support when I need it, and so on.)
3. I know I will be guided and directed what to do when I need to do it.
I don’t need to know the details of how everything’s is going to work out in my life. I don’t need to figure it out. The universe is assembling the details.
1. Because I know the universe supports me.
2. All in response to me taking care of myself.
3. And following my guidance.
Ah, I’ve come full circle…
This is all I ever truly need to know. This knowing is especially helpful in times of uncertainty and transformation, which is pretty much life.
I anchor to my knowing. I take care of myself, and follow my inner guidance. Life unfolds in magical ways when I do this, sometimes not as I thought it “should” have. I remain open to possibilities I might not have imagined.
This is a spiritual practice I cultivate daily, and through my daily practice, I grow stronger in my knowing everyday.
Thank you Universe for your support!Top